It’s a biological truth that fertility decreases as you get older, however what does that * truly * indicate? What should you recognize if you’re thinking of maternity later in life?
Dr. Jane van Dis (an OB-GYN who had twins at age 39) is debunking how fertility changes gradually and also offering us genuine speak about pregnancy later in life. Below’s what we’ll cover:
– Why (and just how) fertility declines gradually
– What you require to learn about the dangers related to pregnancy after age 35
– Other aspects that affect fertility as you age
– How age influences male fertility
– Ways you can get aggressive regarding your fertility (as well as improve your possibilities of getting expectant).